By Joan T. Erber
The 3rd version of this crucial textual content has been up-to-date and extended with new fabric that displays the newest advancements within the box, and explores our present knowing of a wide diversity of subject matters regarding getting older and older adulthood.
- Fresh version comprises updated content material reminiscent of revised case histories and transformed fabric on key innovations and study applications
- Retains the profitable structure of the second one variation, with bankruptcy contents framed via person histories
- Dual versions upload cohesiveness to the presentation of theory
- Thematic constitution enables reader comprehension
- Instructor assets supplied on-line upon e-book at www.wiley.com/go/erber
Read Online or Download Aging and Older Adulthood PDF
Best developmental psychology books
Über six hundred. 000 Deutsche nahmen am SPIEGEL-Wissenstest "Studenten-Pisa" bei SPIEGEL on-line und studiVZ teil, um ihr Allgemeinwissen in den Fachgebieten Politik, Geschichte, Wirtschaft,Naturwissenschaften und Kultur zu testen. Die in der Presse berichteten Ergebnisse sorgten für Überraschung und Bestürzung: Jüngere schnitten deutlich schlechter ab als Ältere, Frauen schlechter als Männer, und insgesamt scheint es eher düster um die Allgemeinbildung der Deutschen zu stehen.
The influence of advanced Trauma on improvement describes what occurs cognitively and emotionally, behaviorally and relationally, to those who are again and again traumatized in adolescence. half One brings jointly trauma idea with a couple of theories of human improvement. It at once addresses and describes developmental pathology and its origins.
Childcare is among the so much debated concerns this day. This quantity offers a accomplished and present assessment of childcare study and public coverage concerns. Chapters are contributed via leaders from such fields as developmental study and early adolescence schooling in addition to through public coverage officers.
Este livro compila os estudos e achados de Bronfenbrenner, explica as origens da teoria bioecológica do desenvolvimento humano, os seus conceitos básicos e as relações necessárias com as demais disciplinas, além de abrir caminho para pesquisas futuras. Bronfenbrenner demonstra como podemos desenvolver e modificar os ambientes nos quais estamos inseridos, aperfeiçoando nossos potenciais e fomentanto positivamente o nosso próprio desenvolvimento, uma vez que estamos sempre em constante mutação.
- Social Competence in Children
- The Development of Thinking and Reasoning
- Aspects of the Development of Competence: the Minnesota Symposia on Child Psychology, Volume 14: Aspects of the Development of Competence v. 14 (Minnesota Symposia on Child Psychology Series)
- Handbook of Developmental Science, Behavior, and Genetics
- The Developing Structure of Temperament and Personality From Infancy To Adulthood
Additional info for Aging and Older Adulthood